aliasRinse, Oakey, rickrollme
pronounsShe/Her
76written posts
pancakehouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
pancakehouse
pancakehouse Avatar
SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY!
The site is not yet open. I've been working on it for months, and there are still a few things left that need to be done. But overall, the bulk of things are in place. And so, while I'm in the stage of finishing things and tying up the last handful of loose ends... I thought it would be a decent time to get another pair of eyes on the place. How does it look? As far as the information I do have up, the site layout, the character application, the ad, all of that. Any blaring thing I've overlooked, or something that you feel is missing? Just some critique in general, on how I can make this better before I do get to that Grand Opening point. Anything you have to say will be greatly appreciated!

Below is the advertisement I've got whipped up for when we do open.

SETTING โ™ข WANTED ADS โ™ข LINK BACK โ™ข AFFILIATE

Swallowing Embers is a Pokemon roleplaying site with the addition of 'quirks' (inspired by BNHA/My Hero Academia). The site has a 100-word count minimum and accepts roleplayers of any level. There is a bare-bones plot involving a group of 'baddies' who aim to take over the region, but we consider ourselves majorly character-driven. The Arafel Region will be what we make of it โ€” what you choose to cook up between your characters and others.

• Grand Opening! Arafel opened its doors 00/00!
  • Searching for Gym Leaders/Subs/Elite Four, and staff!
  • Important positions open to be plotted/claimed, such as the Guildmaster and Royal families!
  • Take a look around and let's see what we can do together!

ADVERTISING CONTEST: We're holding an advertising contest right now for our grand opening! If you tell them YOUR NAME sent you when creating your first character, both you and YOUR NAME can claim 5 Rare Candies!

an original powers rp
4written posts
cowbellearned bits
offlinecurrently
cowbell
cowbell Avatar
Hi there! Firstly, I just want to say that this seems like a really neat idea. Iโ€™m a fan of settings which uniquely combine different concepts, and this is definitely one of those. Also, I love the header image; nice choice!

I havenโ€™t gone through all of the information on the site, but thereโ€™s one thing I want to point out: the Steel gym is identified as being located in both the eastern and western regions in the Introduction (Setting/Plot) thread, under the Region Overview.

If I notice anything else in my browsing, Iโ€™ll let you know!
last edit on Aug 20, 2020 4:33:36 GMT by cowbell
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.